Centre of Expertise in Crisis Management
There is widespread concern about COVID-19. Alithya's Crisis Management Expertise Centre has been set up to support you during this period and give you direct and centralized access to a multidisciplinary team. You benefit from free access to fast and effective advice to ensure the continuity of your business and prepare for the post-COVID-19 period.
To contact us directly: email@example.com.
Every disaster whether it’s a political crisis, health crisis or natural disaster - contains its share of human and organizational challenges.
Whatever context you’re operating in, we help you define the options that suit your situation in an adapted, agile and responsible manner.
Advice and services to equip your teams to work remotely, ensure their performance, and remain available to your customers. To promote the adoption of tools, communication and change management plans are essential. Watch our webinar on Best Practices for Virtual Teams
Assistance in limiting the impact of downtime for IT services and systems, whether it’s planned interruptions such as infrastructure maintenance, or unforeseen incidents such as cyber-attacks or technical breakdowns.
Recovery of critical business processes, including business resumption planning, recovery of work areas and workforce augmentation.
In the short term, an emergency transfer of cloud computing applications with our Microsoft, Oracle and AWS partners is possible.
Entrusting all or part of your application management to Alityha allows you to concentrate your efforts on the essentials in times of crisis. Our teams provide proactive daily monitoring, technical support, infrastructure management, data storage, and technology surveillance.
The implementation of the virtual machine in a server that is remote from the system allows the user to access all of his programs, applications, processes and data regardless of the hardware client he is using, thus offering all the advantages of portability.
We can implement a comprehensive security strategy without sacrificing convenience, flexibility and speed, providing constantly updated systems and best practices to counter and prevent threats in your new infrastructure.
A big take-away for CIOs is that fit enterprises increasingly view IT as a point of leverage for the business. Having a clear and consistent overall business strategy ranks as one of the most distinctive traits of fit enterprises. In such organizations, digital technology will drive that strategy. Enterprises that acquire these capabilities before a crisis hits won’t suffer permanent damage from it, but actually come out better in the end.
- ZOOM [PDF] - A letter from Zoom Executives (April 23, 2020)
- The Centre for Studies on Human Stress (CSHS) - COVID-19: The Stress of Deconfinement
- HARVARD Human Resources [PDF] - Tips for participating remotely in a call or web meeting
Advice & Recommendations
- Alithya - Zoom Use Update
- The Economic Times - Covid-19 impact: IT firms seek client waivers so staff can work from home
- Strategy+Business - Seven key actions business can take to mitigate the effects of COVID-19
- MASSTLC - How CMOs should prepare for the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- ThoughtWorks [PDF] - The Remote Work Playbook Series: Privacy & Security
- Government of Canada - Considerations when using video-teleconference products and services
- Government of Canada [PDF] - Cyber Security Tips for Remote Work
- Ashley Munday - Prepare Your Team to Work from Home
- Codecentric - How to Convince a Customer to Trust High-Performing Distributed Teams
- Groove - 4 Pros & Cons of Running a Remote Team (& How We Do It)
- PC - Coronavirus Tracker: How Tech Companies Are Handling COVID-19
- ThoughtWorks - COVID-19: Leadership in crisis
- BBC - Covid-19: What makes a good leader during a crisis?
- HARVARD Human Resources [PDF] – Managing and Measuring Flex
- HARVARD Human Resources [PDF] – Tips on leading a meeting with remote participants
- Harvard Business Review - What’s Your Company’s Emergency Remote-Work Plan?
- Groove - The Most Common Questions About Building a Remote Team (Answered)
- ThoughtWorks - Webinar: Technology Strategies in a Crisis
- Standuply - 330 Tools for Remote Work
- BDC - Business continuity plan and templates for entrepreneurs
- International Labour Organization (ILO) [PDF] - The six-step COVID-19 business continuity plan
- HARVARD Human Resources [PDF] – Flexwork arrangement proposal form
- HARVARD UNIVERSITY Information Technology [PDF] - HUIT Collaboration Tools Summary
Scenario modeling on projected financial statements is important in any year, but the onset of the Coronavirus and its ...
Because of COVID-19 many companies had to quickly turn to videoconferencing solutions to keep on doing business. As ...
Work Remotely and Collaborate In these challenging times, many of you are having to manage a completely virtual team. ...
Without even thinking about it, every day you are accessing the cloud—with smart home devices, your banking app, social ...
SOLUTION SHEET - We provide expertise to transform and modernize systems with new technologies based on best market ...
Our Center of Excellence in Operational Intelligence is comprised of a team of experienced experts who work in close ...