Most test platforms on the market don’t do end-to-end test automation, which can really slow things down. But we’ve found a solution. End-to-end testing is the ultimate way to make sure that your business processes will meet your expectations and satisfy your clients. Askida CT’s strength comes from its expanded capacity to execute all kinds of functional tests, both common and specific.
Askida CT changes the way automated tests are carried out. It is the only platform on the market that lets you do true end-to-end testing automation without requiring deep technical skills. You can easily define your testing strategy and convert your manual tests into automated ones in one simple click.
How? The simplicity of the tool resides in its powerful keyword-driven testing functionalities, which speed up the creation of scripts for test automation whether you’re a seasoned technical QA or you only have limited technical skills.
Askida CT enables you to test your applications in-depth to deliver the software quality you demand and expect.
We offer a comprehensive approach to continuous testing.
Create scripts without knowing how to code
Keyword search is so easy to use that your requests can also create their own test scripts.
Askida CT uses existing keywords from popular test libraries, making it easy and super fast to create scripts. You can also create your own custom keywords from the ones you already have.
Plus, automating a manual test scenario is child’s play; you can execute a manual or automated test in the same scenario.
- No in-depth technical knowledge required
- Keyword approach
- Simple and quick scripting interface
- More than 1,000 keywords available
- Custom combined keyword creation (keyword assembly)
- Accelerated scripting with keyboard shortcuts
- Online documentation
- Option to add keywords using market or custom libraries
- Screen captures can be added to execution reports with scripts
- Here are some of the operations made possible by keywords:
- Mobile testing (Android, iOS)
- SOAP and ReST service testing
- Database integration with scripts
- Test file comparisons
- Selenium test integration
- Integration of keywords or scripts developed in modern languages (Python, Java, etc.)
- Integration of files from different sources
- Data generation for random tests (dummy)
- Interaction with operating system components (verify that files exist, delete files, check directory status, etc.)
- String validation and operations (validation checks, convert to uppercase, generate random strings, etc.)
- Interaction with Telnet servers
- Validation of XML file content
Run your manual, automated or hybrid tests yourself or using Askida CT's API
Askida CT tests your company’s processes from end to end and ensures that they’re working.
Our automated testing tool is complementary to any other testing tool. It’s easy to sequentially execute and integrate all of your scripts, regardless of the application’s specific component that you’re testing.
And did we mention that you can execute manual AND automated tests in the same test case?
- Run automated tests on demand
- Use Askida CT’s API scheduler to automate testing (continuous integration)
- Manual tests supported by a simple and intuitive interface
- Attach documents to your manual tests
- Option to pause a manual test
- Test queue management interface that can be sorted and filtered
- Testing via multiple configurations, in parallel or sequentially
- Web tests can be executed in all browsers
- Automated execution of test plans, in part or in full
Monitor the entire test process and analyze your results
With Askida CT, you can do a systematic and repeatable test series starting at the beginning of the development cycle. Check out the dashboard for test results and the status of your applications.
You have complete control over the quality and operational compliance of your information systems.
- Consolidated dashboard (all technologies)
- Test history
- Ability to check results of prior tests
- Option to download logs and results
- Results available in simple or detailed view
Document test scenarios
Documentation is automatically compiled as you implement new tests. Askida CT guarantees that you can easily trace everything, whether you’re doing automated or manual testing, or both.
You can focus on their commercial benefit instead.
- Multilingual interface
- Rich text editor allows for quick and intuitive input
- Sort and filter at all levels
- Export test plans (.xls)
- Copy elements of test plan in 1 click
- Quick reorganization of test plan elements
- Categorization of scenarios for manual or automated tests
- Scenarios can be tagged so they’re excluded during the test
- Manual tests can be switched to automatic or vice versa
- User management now available via a management console
- Integration with most authentication protocols
''My teams love the reporting, automation and keyword-driven functionalities. Askida CT is a great product.''
''Technical support is reactive and always able to answer any question they’re being asked. The support level is impressive.''
Unlimited keyword approach
Try Askida CT, the only tool you need to automate testing, connect any API and use popular, integrated—or even your own—keyword libraries.
Plan and centralize your testing
If you are responsible for many different quality assurance projects, centralize and automate all your tests in one place with Askida CT!
View your testing plan as a project
With Askida CT, verify that your applications or websites are sound. Testing is a team effort. Keep track of your ongoing projects with our monitoring dashboard.
All PRO features
Limited to 30 executions / month
Create fast automated testing
Easily schedule executions
Keyword driven engine
No installation required (SaaS)
Create your own variable & combined keyword
Build-in test plan documentation
Parallel test plan execution
Install remote libraries