Capsure RF’s four main functions are Mobile Supply Chain automation, PAR Inventory, RFID for Inventory/Medical Equipment and Patient Charge Capture for Point of Use.
Modern and Mobile. Alithya is a leader in mobile solutions. We have created a Cloud system which utilizes exclusive software to capture mobile transactions for the supply chain process such as barcode scanning, receiving, put aways, counting, digitized picking, transfers and real-time visibility into materials movement activities. The mobile supply chain application was designed for use in the healthcare industry but can be implemented to support other industries.
Developed for Healthcare Supply Chain. PAR Inventory enables the establishment of stock locations that can be replenished without tracking on-hand quantities and material movement transactions from those locations. With PAR inventory management, PAR locations are stocked with predefined optimal item quantities, and items are consumed as necessary. Periodic inventory counts are conducted to determine replenishment needs and generate requests. The PAR locations might be stockrooms in a warehouse or on a hospital floor, supply closets, exchange carts, moving carts that contain items, automated point-of-service dispensing machines, or trucks that are equipped with the supplies for handling service calls.
Know what you have and where it is. Do you deal with not knowing where your equipment is or how many you have? Capsure RF RFID for Inventory/Medical Equipment allows for the automation of data collection by vastly reducing human effort and error. With RFID technology, multiple tags can be read at once without requiring line of sight, making it possible to quickly and accurately locate inventory and medical equipment without scanning labels one-by-one. We support multiple devices such as Wands, Blasters, Portal Readers, Smart Rooms and a variety of tags depending on your specific use case.
Simple, Intuitive and Fast. Simple, Intuitive and Fast. Are you tired of the “sticker system” that requires multiple manual data collection activities? With Capsure RF Patient Charge Capture, also known as Point of Use, critical supply functions such as supply requisitioning, patient charging, inventory management and information capture are fully automated in an intuitive system that is fast and easy for nurses or technicians to use.
Ordering & PurchasingEASY TO USE, SELF-SERVICE ORDERING SYSTEM
- Search by order status/requisition
- Drill down/print
- Provides visibility to all orders by users' locations
- Create templates
- Create new orders
- Restrict ordering incorrect items
- Restrict users to specific locations
- Easily distinguish internally and externally sourced goods
- Quickly search items across multiple attributes
- Upload supporting quotes or other documents
- Department Requests
- Department Request Inquiry
- Specialty Requests
Inventory ManagementMANAGE INVENTORY WITH EASE
- View and manage inventory levels across unlimited stocking locations
- Monitor department-specific supply expenses across any time frame
- Work with your preferred inventory valuation method: FIFO, LIFO, Weighted Average, Last Cost, or Standard Cost
- Built-in inventory reporting
- Simplified transactions require minimal data entry
- Scan and replenish PAR locations
- Use dashboards to view inbound requests to distribute workload
- PAR Levels
- Replenishment Tickets
- Mobile scanning
Mobile SolutionsUTILIZE DEVICES SUITED FOR YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS
- Device-agnostic platform allows hardware to fit the functions performed
- Simplified data entry where barcode scanning can be utilized
- Transact from the point of service, such as on a receiving dock, in a warehouse, in a patient’s room, or at a requester’s desk
- Counts/Cycle Counts
- Physical Inventory
Documents & TrackingEFFECTIVE DATA STORAGE AND OUTPUT GENERATION
- Store packing slips electronically to support a paperless workflow
- Capture proof of delivery with signatures and badge scans that are easily retrieved
- Generate barcoded outputs, including storeroom and PAR labels, as well as pick and delivery documents, to streamline end-to-end processing
- Scan and track all packages that pass through the receiving dock
- Dock Log
Admin / ReportingADMINISTER YOUR ENVIRONMENT
- Manage user accounts and securities
- Clone user access
- Import / Export data via spreadsheets
- Configure environment settings to business needs
- Inventory and staff utilization reporting
- Printer management
Managed ServicesWE WORK WITH YOU
- Agile development
- Customer initiated enhancements released often
- Implementation and support specialist
- Continuous feedback
- Test environments
- Dedicated development and testing teams
- Do you scan or use mobile inventory today?
- Are your users tied to a desktop entering transactions written from paper?
- Are you unable to reconcile daily to find missed charges, lost or stolen product?
- Does your inventory sit on the shelf more than 30 days?
- Does your practice discard expired products?
- Do employees hoard items for fear of running out?
- Is your practice at risk for failing to account for "waste" when using multi-dose vials (i.e. Botox)?
- Are you manually tracking inventory, or not tracking it at all?
- Do your employees spend too much time on inventory (reconciling, ordering, counting, receiving, paying invoices)?
- Is your practice at risk should a product be recalled (unable to track lot numbers to patients)?