Dynamics 365 Marketing Zero2Ready
Every disaster whether it’s a financial crisis, health crisis or natural disaster - contains its share of human and organizational challenges. For many, regardless of these challenges, business is not stopping. More than ever, knowing and engaging with your customers is critical.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing can help. It's a marketing automation solution designed for companies that need more than basic email marketing at the front end of their sales cycle to turn prospects into business relationships. Dynamics 365 Marketing can help growing businesses nurture more sales ready leads, align sales and marketing, make smarter decisions, and grow with an adaptable platform. By identifying web visitors, by tracking activities such as email opens, marketing page form submissions, and event registrations, Dynamics 365 Marketing engages the digital customer.
Now is the time to invest in your business and invest in understanding your customers better, but how do you do that responsibly? We are here to help you and your executive team by taking the fear and uncertainty out of a new initiative. Minimize your risk with a fixed fee, packaged offering developed with the knowledge gained from over 1,500 Dynamics 365 deployments. Go live in less than a month with our Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing Zero2Ready deployment package.
Many of our clients have these goals. If you can relate to the following, the Dynamics 365 Marketing Zero2Ready package was created specifically for your business:
- Improve relationship health
- Increase revenue & retention rate from existing customers
- Improve cross-selling and up-selling
- Measure and optimize ROMI
- Reduce customer acquisition costs
- Improve identification of unique targets with segmentation
- Improve productivity and operational efficiency with automation
- Reduce effort and costs to manage events
- Increase lead conversion rate
- Expand reach with social media communications
Here's what the deployment package entails:
- Definition & documentation of 5 User Stories, w/ creation of Marketing Assests
- Video or virtual training, topics included:
o CRM Administrator - Setup & Configuration of D365 Marketing
o Introduction to D365 Marketing
o Segments & Marketing Lists
o Forms & Matching Strategies
o Marketing Pages & Subscription Centers
o Campaigns & Customer Journeys
o Lead Scoring & URL Redirects
o Social Posting
o Event Management
- Limited time*fixed price offer of $25,000
- Deployment time-frame 14-28 days based on your schedule
*Must purchase before Dec 31st 2020.
Utilizing both Dynamics 365 Sales and Dynamics 365 Marketing applications built on the same platform can:
- Help securely manage and share a single (true) source of information about contacts, leads, and customers to understand how every interaction impacts results
- Use Dynamics segmentation capability to target the right prospects
- Set up multiple lead scoring models to prioritize leads who are ready to buy across different customer segments
- Connect and automate sales and marketing processes with journeys to nurture, hand off, and track the progress of every lead
- Seamlessly use Office 365 tools to collaborate with colleagues, leads, and customers
Why Choose Dynamics 365?
Your peers say it best. Hear from a few companies on why they selected Dynamics 365 to drive better customer engagement.
Take Your Business to the Next Level Responsibly
Want to know more? Explore what the Zero2Ready Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing package could do for your business in a 1:1 session with our CRM experts.
Complete the form below to set up an exploratory session.
One of the largest resellers of Microsoft Dynamics 365, Alithya, has empowered more than 500 global companies to transform their businesses through improved operations, better service levels and profitable sales channels. We work with you to develop a plan rooted in your strategy and backed by our deep industry expertise, all while maintaining the flexibility you need in this fast-changing market.
As an award-winning Microsoft partner, we know the power of Microsoft Dynamics 365 to transform your organization through innovative ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence and Digital on-premise and cloud-based solutions.
Effective CRM and ERP implementations require an organizational mindset where “Go Live” is viewed as the start of the journey – not the end.
Supporting the Customer Journey In this on demand webinar, we walk you through the core concepts and components of ...