Microsoft 365 Intranet Zero2Ready
Every disaster whether it’s a financial crisis, health crisis or natural disaster - contains its share of human and organizational challenges. For many, regardless of these challenges, business is not stopping. More than ever, keeping your employees connected is critical.
Now is the time to invest in your people and your business, but how do you do that responsibly? We are here to help you and your executive team by taking the fear and uncertainty out of a new initiative. Minimize your risk with a fixed fee, packaged offering developed with the knowledge gained from over 1,500 successful deployments. Go live in less than a month with our Microsoft 365 Intranet Zero2Ready deployment package.
Microsoft 365 Intranet Zero2Ready is a low cost, low risk solution offering that enables companies to quickly realize business value from their investment in Microsoft technologies. It offers a quick setup for an Microsoft 365 intranet structure, theme, sites, libraries and everything your business needs for easy sharing, communications and ease of finding information.
The Intranet Zero2Ready package delivers an intranet roadmap for your organization and puts in place a usable intranet that includes a homepage with features such as news, events, announcements, useful links to web-based tools. It includes 4-5 sub sites and areas for information and documents related to HR, IT, marketing and other corporate functions. It provides document management and enterprise search functionality to manage and find information quickly and efficiently.
HOW IS THE MICROSOFT 365 INTRANET ZERO2READY DELIVERED?
At $25,000 USD, the Microsoft 365 Intranet Zero2Ready is delivered as a fixed-price engagement, over a four to six week time period by highly experienced Business Consultants with deep SharePoint knowledge. The program consists of the following three key phases:
The plan phase starts with an educational session on SharePoint and its capabilities. Alithya will:
- Facilitate a strategy session to establish goals and for the Intranet Zero2Ready solution.
- Establish long term vision and how it may integrate with other organizational systems such as Dynamics 365, Power Platforms, Microsoft 365 and other 3rd party applications.
- Facilitate a technical session to assess existing servers, software, hardware, storage, security, applications and will provide guidelines and recommendations for the environment and licensing needs for the Zero2Ready.
- Capture the relevant business and usability requirements as they pertain to the use of your corporate intranet site.
- Recommend Microsoft SharePoint licensing and implementation options based on business requirements and budget constraints.
- Present Roadmap that includes a summary of all inputs, expected benefits, and an outline of the Intranet Zero2Ready solution as well as the longer-term vision for Phase II and III.
In the implementation phase, Alithya will provide administrative access to the Microsoft 365 tenant and will configure the site. Links will be added in the role center to connect it with the new Intranet.
- We will proceed to implement the intranet as defined in the intranet roadmap plan phase. The Intranet will be developed with the configuration of out-of-the box features of SharePoint and will have no custom development but, at the same time will support the addition of features/customizations for future deployments. Implementation will include:
- One site collection or Hub Site
- Site structure and navigation
- Up to four (4) sub sites (Communication or Collaboration sites)
- Document libraries
- List and their views
- Permission / access strategy, authentication requirements
- Basic Search configuration
- Application of a basic design theme from the ones provided with the system adjusted to fit the company logo
- The client will be responsible for loading content into the new intranet.
In the deployment phase we will train system administrators and power users (train the trainers) and will provide a roadmap for extending the use of SharePoint beyond the initial Zero2Ready scope. That can include use of Teams and setting up extranets and other environments. Our team will follow up with a post-implementation review to ensure your SharePoint investment is delivering tangible business value.
Solar Panel ManufacturerDeploys Intranet Zero2Ready (Read more)Increases Information Sharing
A mid-size manufacturer and Microsoft Dynamics 365 customer was looking to improve communications and information sharing among its staff and different business units. With a mobile sales force and several different engineering and manufacturing groups, the company relied on file share, box.com and Google drives to share information and drawings. The intranet deployed with the Zero2Ready package provided a common place for new information, a common structure for product and project information and a sharing capability so everyone would access documents remotely in a variety of devices.
Global Shoe ManufacturerUpgrades Intranet Employee Portal (See more)Improved Internal Communications
A Boston based, global shoe manufacturer was looking to improve internal communications and information sharing with its diverse workforce. We worked with them do define a new solution approach, architecture and new design that is branded and provides a great user experience. The solution was co-developed with this customer and got rave reviews upon introduction.
One of the largest resellers of Microsoft Dynamics 365, Alithya, has empowered more than 500 global companies to transform their businesses through improved operations, better service levels and profitable sales channels. We work with you to develop a plan rooted in your strategy and backed by our deep industry expertise, all while maintaining the flexibility you need in this fast-changing market.
Alithya has been a Microsoft Gold partner for over 20 years and has extensive expertise in implementing Microsoft (Office) 365, SharePoint and Microsoft Dynamics 365 technologies. We are the partner you can grow with from a Zero2Ready to a full enterprise deployment. We have delivered over 2,000 successful projects during our many years in operation and have a great reputation for on time and on budget delivery.
Take Your Business to the Next Level Responsibly
Want to know more? Explore what the Zero2Ready Microsoft 365 Intranet package could do for your business in a 1:1 session with our experts.
Complete the form below to set up an exploratory session.
Work Remotely and Collaborate Seamless collaboration has become an essential business need. If you have found yourself ...
Effective CRM and ERP implementations require an organizational mindset where “Go Live” is viewed as the start of the journey – not the end.