Please note that this is a remote position that oversees the United States. When needed, travel to client sites is required up to 50.0% of the time. Candidates can be located anywhere in the U.S. and will report to our office in Alpharetta.
Do you want to experience the essence of a large organization in a company with a personal touch? Come and work with us! We are looking for creative, innovative, and collaborative people like you to join our team.
At the heart of Alithya’s values is the well-being of our employees and their families. That's why we continue to follow the Public Health recommendations closely.
We remain close to you while keeping our distance via Phone, Microsoft Teams, Zoom or however you like.
Take your ambitions to the next level
We are seeking an Oracle EPM PBCS/EPBCS Principal Consultant who will be responsible for the following:
- Provide Oracle EPM PBCS/EPBCS functional consulting services by acting as a subject matter expert and leading clients through the entire cloud application service implementation lifecycle for Oracle EPM projects;
- Effectively communicate and drive project deliverables for Oracle EPM projects;
- Work with companies on-site or remotely to deploy Oracle EPM;
- Guide customers through Oracle-delivered functionality;
- Advise customers on best practices;
- Map business processes to deliver functionality;
- Document customer requirements, configure application functionality, and assist with testing;
- Maintain ongoing relationships with customers;
- Work with peers to continuously improve the delivery model to provide the most value to customers while increasing project delivery efficiency;
- Work with and mentor junior level associates to ensure their professional growth and ability to contribute to company growth.
When it just clicks!
Does this sound like you?
- Minimum 10 years of experience implementing transformative planning solutions for Fortune 500 companies;
- Oracle Planning Cloud, including Strategic Modeling, Financials, Projects, Capital, and Workforce Modules;
- Hyperion Planning, including Projects, Capital and Workforce Modules;
- Smart View as well as Management Reporting and/or Financial Reporting;
- Analyzing and documenting business requirements;
- Writing functional specifications;
- Testing and troubleshooting;
- Interfacing with clients and business users.
- Strong financial acumen and the ability to quickly understand client business processes and planning models for translation into recommended future state strategies;
- Understanding of budgeting and forecasting related leading practices;
- Experience with financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets and cash flow;
- Experienced with foreign currency translation and intercompany eliminations.
- Ability to interact effectively with finance and accounting stakeholders to define leading practice business processes in the budgeting, forecasting and performance management functional areas;
- Proven ability to advise clients on high-level architecture and technical ability to perform functional requirement fit and specific-module technical and functional attributes;
- Leading small teams (2 to 4 people);
- Leading design sessions;
- Creating requirements and design documents;
- Advanced Member Formula and Calc Manager experience;
- Familiarity with project management methodologies and Microsoft Project.
- At least a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) or relevant experience;
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA, MBA qualification highly desirable;
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently and be accountable for results:
- Leadership capabilities - proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-resolution skills;
- Detail-oriented and a self-starter.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Languages required: