Corporate and Internal Communications advisor
- Business Thinking and Strategic Vision;
- Strong planning, organization and monitoring skills;
- Autonomy and initiative;
- Creativity and innovation;
- Rigour and attention to detail;
- Effective communication;
- Bachelor of Communications or equivalent training combined with relevant experience;
- 5 to 10 years of experience in a position with similar responsibilities;
- Demonstrated internal communications experience within a corporation;
- Experience in a public company (an asset);
- Excellent command of English and French (written and spoken);
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Great teams;
- Team spirit;
- Creativity and passion;
- Core values;
- Enthusiastic and innovative;
- Involved management;
- Exciting and challenging environment;
- Encouraging personal and professional development;
- Developing career skills;
- Large organization;
- Company with a personal touch.
Why join our team
Because creativity, passion, integrity and wellness are the company’s core values, we are looking for people like you who are enthusiastic, innovative, open-minded, team players and eager to learn.
Working at Alithya is a chance to be part of an energetic, dynamic, and growing team of more than 2,000 professionals in Canada, the United States and France. Our diverse practices and the extensive major projects entrusted to us by our prestigious clients allows us to offer many high growth potential opportunities to our employees in well-established technologies.
Alithya Group is an advocate for workforce diversity and as such, encourages the participation of women in management roles, and implements immigrant-friendly recruiting initiatives.
The diversification of our workforce is another factor that sets us apart, resulting from our many international recruitment initiatives and our ongoing efforts to promote diversity and inclusion. We belong to the 30% Club, which encourages women’s access to leadership positions.