Toronto - Canada
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with DevOps Practices in Azure;
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment as well as configuration management, metrics and monitoring schemes, virtualization and cloud computing using Microsoft Azure;
- Ability to write PowerShell scripting and use ARM template;
- Experience in automating large-scale deployments, system administration, capacity planning, systems design, and automation for distributed data systems, services and APIs is essential;
- Strong experience with Clustering, Network Load Balancing, Geographic redundancy, Fail Over Solutions, Data Backups, Recovery and Replication as well as Monitoring and Alerting is required;
- Experience with Release Tools (VSTS, Artifactory, Gitlab, Maven), configuration management (chef), monitoring, virtualization, and containerization is essential;
- Experience writing scripts that will fire off and orchestrate the complete deployments of DEV, QA and Production environments via tools such as Chef;
- Excellent UNIX skills, including script development in Bash and Perl;
- Ability to provide technological solutions to business challenges and opportunities;
- Strong critical thinking, analysis, troubleshooting and judgment skills;
- Thorough understanding of software development environment and best practices related to build and release;
- Efficient and able to produce quality results;
- Able to work independently and without supervision.
- Great teams;
- Team spirit;
- Creativity and passion;
- Core values;
- Enthusiastic and innovative;
- Involved management;
- Exciting and challenging environment;
- Encouraging personal and professional development;
- Developing career skills;
- Large organization;
- Company with a personal touch.
Why join our team?
Because creativity, passion, integrity and wellness are the company’s core values, we are looking for people like you who are enthusiastic, innovative, open-minded, team players and eager to learn.
Working at Alithya is a chance to be part of an energetic, dynamic, and growing team of more than 2,000 professionals in Canada, the United States and France. Our diverse practices and the extensive major projects entrusted to us by our prestigious clients allows us to offer many high growth potential opportunities to our employees in well-established technologies such as Oracle and Microsoft, as well as in the latest technological innovations such as Artificial Intelligence (A.I), Machine Learning, business intelligence, data analytics and many more.
The diversification of our workforce is another factor that sets us apart, resulting from our many international recruitment initiatives and our ongoing efforts to promote diversity and inclusion. We belong to the 30% Club, which encourages women’s access to leadership positions.
Alithya is an equal opportunity employer offering employees an exciting and challenging environment in which to develop their career skills. We are committed to creating a work environment that is rewarding, motivating, fair, respectful, diverse, and encourages personal and professional development.
Employment for Persons with Disabilities
Alithya is committed to fair and accessible employment practices, to working towards a barrier-free workplace, and to expanding the accessibility of the workplace to persons with disabilities. We will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and hiring processes. We will attempt to accommodate both employees and position applicants with disabilities in a way which respects their dignity, is equitable, and which enhances their ability to perform their work. For employees with disabilities, we will work with the employee to assess the nature and level of accommodation required to perform the essential duties of the position, and to provide individualized written accommodation plans where appropriate.