Dot Net Developer
- Minimum 2 years of experience with C# development in console and/or web applications;
- Knowledge of Angular and NoSQL (an asset);
- Thorough understanding and demonstrated experience in Object Oriented Design;
- Strong understanding of design patterns and capable of incorporating them in software design;
- Well versed in MVC, MVP, MVVM, WPF, WCF and LINQ;
- Capable of developing in frontend, middle tier and backend;
- Capable of connecting the application to leading backend data stores (SQL, NOSQL, Big Data);
- Able to develop and debug in Visual Studio;
- Familiarity with DevOps, Azure, Tabular, Data factory and/or other cloud technologies would be considered a plus;
- Able to work effectively and produce quality results;
- Able to work independently and without supervision;
- A degree from a post-secondary institution in computer science or engineering, with demonstrated academic excellence.
- Flexible hours;
- Benefit from our unique company perks;
- Access to profesionals development courses and certifications;
- Freedom to explore all your ideas;
- Grow with an engaged team of experts;
- Development of career skills;
- Stimulating and challenging environment;
- Access to the most relevant technologies and programs
- Opportunity to grow within the organisation;
- Social activities and events;
- Company recognition program;
- Participate in charity events;
- Flexible working conditions.
- Corporate and health benefits;
- Multiple projects;
- Company with a personal touch.
Meet our recruiters!
Kelly, Abhilasha and Will are there to help you find the best fit for your career path and the innovative technologies we work with.
Watch the video Kelly made for you!
Why join our team?
Because creativity, passion, integrity and wellness are the company’s core values, we are looking for people like you who are enthusiastic, innovative, open-minded, team players and eager to learn.
Working at Alithya is a chance to be part of an energetic, dynamic, and growing team of more than 2,000 professionals in Canada, the United States and France. Our diverse practices and the extensive major projects entrusted to us by our prestigious clients allows us to offer many high growth potential opportunities to our employees in well-established technologies.
Alithya Group is an advocate for workforce diversity and as such, encourages the participation of women in management roles, and implements immigrant-friendly recruiting initiatives
The diversification of our workforce is another factor that sets us apart, resulting from our many international recruitment initiatives and our ongoing efforts to promote diversity and inclusion. We belong to the 30% Club, which encourages women’s access to leadership positions.
Alithya is an equal opportunity employer offering employees an exciting and challenging environment in which to develop their career skills. We are committed to creating a work environment that is rewarding, motivating, fair, respectful, diverse, and encourages personal and professional development.
Employment for Persons with Disabilities
Alithya is committed to fair and accessible employment practices, to working towards a barrier-free workplace, and to expanding the accessibility of the workplace to persons with disabilities. We will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and hiring processes. We will attempt to accommodate both employees and position applicants with disabilities in a way which respects their dignity, is equitable, and which enhances their ability to perform their work. For employees with disabilities, we will work with the employee to assess the nature and level of accommodation required to perform the essential duties of the position, and to provide individualized written accommodation plans where appropriate.