- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related discipline;
- Three (3) to five (5) years experience in Human Resources;
- Experience as an analyst with an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system;
- Analyst experience with Oracle HCM (an asset);
- Strong process writing skills (an asset);
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word);
- Strong interest in technology and innovation;
- Exceptional attention to detail and commitment to working with great precision;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Clear sense of urgency to get results;
- Excellent customer service;
- Ability to work on multiple files simultaneously and meet deadlines;
- Works effectively under pressure;
- Ability to exercise discretion and manage confidential information;
- Team player with the ability to build strong relationships based on trust and integrity;
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, in English and French.
- Great teams;
- Team spirit;
- Creativity and passion;
- Core values;
- Enthusiastic and innovative;
- Involved management;
- Exciting and challenging environment;
- Encouraging personal and professional development;
- Developing career skills;
- Large organization;
- Company with a personal touch.
Why join our team?
Because creativity, passion, integrity and wellness are the company’s core values, we are looking for people like you who are enthusiastic, innovative, open-minded, team players and eager to learn.
Working at Alithya is a chance to be part of an energetic, dynamic, and growing team of more than 2,000 professionals in Canada, the United States and France. Our diverse practices and the extensive major projects entrusted to us by our prestigious clients allows us to offer many high growth potential opportunities to our employees in well-established technologies such as Oracle and Microsoft, as well as in the latest technological innovations such as Artificial Intelligence (A.I), Machine Learning, business intelligence, data analytics and many more.
The diversification of our workforce is another factor that sets us apart, resulting from our many international recruitment initiatives and our ongoing efforts to promote diversity and inclusion. We belong to the 30% Club, which encourages women’s access to leadership positions.