Ingenious Java programmer
- You are ingenious and creative;
- You are limitless;
- You are innovative;
- You are inspired to make ideas a reality;
- You are looking for engaging and challenging projects;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Jenkins, SonarQube and Dynatrace;
- You have 5 years of relevant experience in transactional development;
- You hold Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or the equivalent experience;
- You have a mastery of object-oriented programming (OO);
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience with Java SE. Experience with Java 8 and Java EE is even better (Oracle WebLogic an asset);
- You have a minimum of 1 year of experience with SQL (Oracle SQL an asset), Web Services based on SOAP, Junit, GIT and Maven;
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience with Spring. Spring-JDBC is required and experience with Spring-WS would be even better.
- Benefit from our unique company perks;
- Access to profesional development courses and certifications;
- Freedom to explore all your ideas;
- Grow with an engaged team of experts;
- International experts;
- Social activities and events;
- Stimulating and challenging environment;
- Development of career skills;
- Company recognition program;
- Opportunity to grow within the organisation;
- Innovative environment;
- Access to the most relevant technologies and programs;
- Variety of tools;
- Unrivaled technology pioneers;
- Enthusiatic management team;
- National offices across Canada;
- International opportunities;
- Motivating team spirit;
- Cross training for development;
- Participate in charity events;
- Meet passionate pioneers;
- Flexible working conditions.
Why join our team
Because creativity, passion, integrity and wellness are the company’s core values, we are looking for people like you who are enthusiastic, innovative, open-minded, team players and eager to learn.
Working at Alithya is a chance to be part of an energetic, dynamic, and growing team of more than 2,000 professionals in Canada, the United States and France. Our diverse practices and the extensive major projects entrusted to us by our prestigious clients allows us to offer many high growth potential opportunities to our employees in well-established technologies.
Alithya Group is an advocate for workforce diversity and as such, encourages the participation of women in management roles, and implements immigrant-friendly recruiting initiatives.
The diversification of our workforce is another factor that sets us apart, resulting from our many international recruitment initiatives and our ongoing efforts to promote diversity and inclusion. We belong to the 30% Club, which encourages women’s access to leadership positions.