- Openness and innovation;
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of autonomy in carrying out the mandates entrusted to him/her;
- Experience and creativity to solve complex problems.
- Diploma in Computer Science, approximately five (5) years of relevant experience in transactional development;
- Mastery of object-oriented programming (OO);
- Minimum three (3) years of experience with WPF and MVVM;
- Minimum three (3) years of experience with XAML / C # on .NET Framework 4.5 or higher;
- Experience with .NET Core is an asset;
- Minimum three (3) years of experience with SQL Server 2014 and above;
- Experience with Oracle is an asset;
- Minimum one (1) year of experience with SOAP or REST-based Web Services;
- Minimum one (1) year of experience with NUnit;
- Minimum one (1) year of experience with TFS or GIT;
- Very good knowledge of Agile and DevOps practices;
- Experience with the Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform (an asset).
- Great teams;
- Team spirit;
- Creativity and passion;
- Core values;
- Enthusiastic and innovative;
- Involved management;
- Exciting and challenging environment;
- Encouraging personal and professional development;
- Developing career skills;
- Large organization;
- Company with a personal touch.
Why join our team?
Because creativity, passion, integrity and wellness are the company’s core values, we are looking for people like you who are enthusiastic, innovative, open-minded, team players and eager to learn.
Working at Alithya is a chance to be part of an energetic, dynamic, and growing team of more than 2,000 professionals in Canada, the United States and France. Our diverse practices and the extensive major projects entrusted to us by our prestigious clients allows us to offer many high growth potential opportunities to our employees in well-established technologies such as Oracle and Microsoft, as well as in the latest technological innovations such as Artificial Intelligence (A.I), Machine Learning, business intelligence, data analytics and many more.
Alithya’s Microsoft practice covers a wide array of capabilities including business analytics, digital solutions, advanced analytics, application development and architecture.
Alithya Group is an advocate for workforce diversity and as such, encourages the participation of women in management roles, and implements immigrant-friendly recruiting initiatives