Pharmacy Systems Trainer
Montreal and Quebec
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant training in Education, Administration or Human Resources, and a minimum of two (2) years training experience;
- Experience as a pharmacy technical assistant;
- Experience in change management;
- Good knowledge of point-of-sale and/or pharmaceutical software.
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career;
- Work with diverse technologies, projects, clients and sectors;
- Spend your days in a creative and innovative environment;
- Share experience and knowledge as part of an agile and dynamic team;
- A great harmony between work and personal life;
- Access to exciting educational opportunities (internal, conferences, events, courses, certifications, etc.);
- Personal recognition of your important professional contributions;
- Great cultural diversity across our teams.
Why join our team?
Because creativity, passion, integrity and wellness are the company’s core values, we are looking for people like you who are enthusiastic, innovative, open-minded, team players and eager to learn.
Working at Alithya is a chance to be part of an energetic, dynamic, and growing team of more than 2,000 professionals in Canada, the United States and France. Our diverse practices and the extensive major projects entrusted to us by our prestigious clients allows us to offer many high growth potential opportunities to our employees in well-established technologies such as Oracle and Microsoft, as well as in the latest technological innovations such as Artificial Intelligence (A.I), Machine Learning, business intelligence, data analytics and many more.
The diversification of our workforce is another factor that sets us apart, resulting from our many international recruitment initiatives and our ongoing efforts to promote diversity and inclusion. We belong to the 30% Club, which encourages women’s access to leadership positions.