SailPoint Programmer Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field;
- Minimum four (4) years of related experience;
- Java development environment experience (Eclipse or Intellij);
- Identity and Access Management System experience (SailPoint IIQ, MS FIM, Oracle IOM, etc.);
- Advanced knowledge of Java;
- Knowledge of the following:
- Identity and access management principles;
- Linux environment and GIT versioning;
- Java truststore files;
- Apache Tomcat Web Server;
- REST and SOAP Web standards;
- Maven and SQL language.
- Access to profesional development courses and certifications;
- Freedom to explore all your ideas;
- Grow with an engaged team of experts;
- Development of career skills;
- Stimulating and challenging environment;
- Access to the most relevant technologies and programsOpportunity to grow within the organisation;
- Social activities and events;
- Company recognition program;
- Participate in charity events;
- Flexible working conditions.
- Corporate and health benefits;
- Multiple projects;
- Company with a personal touch.
Meet your co-workers!
Alithya produces a video series about our employees. This series is called 1 minute, 1 career
Meet Rowena, a Java Analyst Developer at the Digital Solutions Center in Montreal.
‘’What's also great at Alithya is that we are exposed to a variety of technologies and this helps me add to my working portfolio.’’
Why join our team?
Because creativity, passion, integrity and wellness are the company’s core values, we are looking for people like you who are enthusiastic, innovative, open-minded, team players and eager to learn.
Working at Alithya is a chance to be part of an energetic, dynamic, and growing team of more than 2,000 professionals in Canada, the United States and France. Our diverse practices and the extensive major projects entrusted to us by our prestigious clients allows us to offer many high growth potential opportunities to our employees in well-established technologies.
Alithya Group is an advocate for workforce diversity and as such, encourages the participation of women in management roles. We belong to the 30% Club, which encourages women’s access to leadership positions.
Employment for Persons with Disabilities
Alithya is committed to fair and accessible employment practices, to working towards a barrier-free workplace, and to expanding the accessibility of the workplace to persons with disabilities. We will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and hiring processes. We will attempt to accommodate both employees and position applicants with disabilities in a way which respects their dignity, is equitable, and which enhances their ability to perform their work. For employees with disabilities, we will work with the employee to assess the nature and level of accommodation required to perform the essential duties of the position, and to provide individualized written accommodation plans where appropriate.
Alithya is an equal opportunity employer offering employees an exciting and challenging environment in which to develop their career skills. We are committed to creating a work environment that is rewarding, motivating, fair, respectful, diverse, and encourages personal and professional development.
The diversification of our workforce is another factor that sets us apart, resulting from our many international recruitment initiatives and our ongoing efforts to promote diversity and inclusion.