Senior Financial Project Accounting Consultant
- Over 4 years of AX experience, with at least 3 full implementations in Project Accounting;
- Excellent knowledge of GL, AP, AR, Bank and budgets. Knowledge of manufacturing costing an asset;
- Strong trade and logistics skills an asset;
- Must have implemented D365 at least once;
- Autonomous and willing to adapt to the company’s methodologies;
- Must be able to support the customer;
- Must have a strong business acumen and excellent AX skills;
- Must have experience with Management Report Writer and/or Power BI;
- Background as a CPA, Controller or in the financial industry is highly desirable;
- Sandler Khan knowledge is an asset.
- Great teams
- Involved management
Why join our team?
Because creativity, passion, integrity and wellness are the company’s core values, we are looking for people like you who are enthusiastic, innovative, open-minded, team players and eager to learn.
Working at Alithya is a chance to be part of an energetic, dynamic, and growing team of more than 2,000 professionals in Canada, the United States and France. Our diverse practices and the extensive major projects entrusted to us by our prestigious clients allows us to offer many high growth potential opportunities to our employees in well-established technologies such as Oracle and Microsoft, as well as in the latest technological innovations such as Artificial Intelligence (A.I), Machine Learning, business intelligence, data analytics and many more.
The diversification of our workforce is another factor that sets us apart, resulting from our many international recruitment initiatives and our ongoing efforts to promote diversity and inclusion. We belong to the 30% Club, which encourages women’s access to leadership positions.