Senior Financial Analyst
- Strong adaptability and organizational skills;
- CPA (asset) with a minimum of five (5) years of experience;
- Experience in a service company (asset);
- Experience within a company with US operations (asset);
- Knowledge of Oracle software (asset)
- Advanced mastery of Excel software;
- Bilingualism (English essential).
- Great teams;
- Enthusiastic and innovative;
- Involved management;
- Exciting and challenging environment;
- Encouraging personal and professional development;
- Developing career skills;
- Large organization;
- Company with a personal touch.
Why join our team?
Because creativity, passion, integrity and wellness are the company’s core values, we are looking for people like you who are enthusiastic, innovative, open-minded, team players and eager to learn.
Alithya Group is an advocate for workforce diversity and as such, encourages the participation of women in management roles, and implements immigrant-friendly recruiting initiatives
The diversification of our workforce is another factor that sets us apart, resulting from our many international recruitment initiatives and our ongoing efforts to promote diversity and inclusion. We belong to the 30% Club, which encourages women’s access to leadership positions.