TALENT ACQUISITION ADVISOR
- Are curious and want to learn every day, especially in the field of technology;
- Are a dynamic and collaborative person;
- Are good at perceiving values and personality traits of candidates and clients;
- Focus on results and improvement – for the project, business and yourself;
- Aren’t afraid of change and want to be part of it;
- Know the importance of well-placed patience;
- Are able to work under pressure and on short notice;
- Can manage multiple files simultaneously;
- Have a minimum of 1 year of recruitment experience;
- Experience in IT (an important asset);
- Have a strong team spirit and contagious enthusiasm.
- Great teams;
- Team spirit;
- Creativity and passion;
- Core values;
- Enthusiastic and innovative;
- Involved management;
- Exciting and challenging environment;
- Encouraging personal and professional development;
- Developing career skills;
- Large organization;
- Company with a personal touch.
Why join our team?
Because creativity, passion, integrity and wellness are the company’s core values, we are looking for people like you who are enthusiastic, innovative, open-minded, team players and eager to learn.
Working at Alithya is a chance to be part of an energetic, dynamic, and growing team of more than 2,000 professionals in Canada, the United States and France. Our diverse practices and the extensive major projects entrusted to us by our prestigious clients allows us to offer many high growth potential opportunities to our employees in well-established technologies such as Oracle and Microsoft, as well as in the latest technological innovations such as Artificial Intelligence (A.I), Machine Learning, business intelligence, data analytics and many more.
The diversification of our workforce is another factor that sets us apart, resulting from our many international recruitment initiatives and our ongoing efforts to promote diversity and inclusion. We belong to the 30% Club, which encourages women’s access to leadership positions.