TALENT ACQUISITION TEAM LEAD
- Strong prioritization skills, flexibility and adaptability to meet changing priorities and needs;
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction or supervision;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, with particular interest in service to candidates;
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to meet deadlines, working well under pressure whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail;
- 5-7 years of experience in either professional or IT recruitment, and including team management experience;
- Bilingual, in both written and spoken English and French;
- Experience using TTY/CRM, Boolean research, and using social media in candidate searches;
- Experience in a high volume recruitment management firm a strong asset.
- Great teams;
- Team spirit;
- Creativity and passion;
- Core values;
- Enthusiastic and innovative;
- Involved management;
- Exciting and challenging environment;
- Encouraging personal and professional development;
- Developing career skills;
- Large organization;
- Company with a personal touch.
Why join our team?
Because creativity, passion, integrity and wellness are the company’s core values, we are looking for people like you who are enthusiastic, innovative, open-minded, team players and eager to learn.
Working at Alithya is a chance to be part of an energetic, dynamic, and growing team of more than 2,000 professionals in Canada, the United States and France. Our diverse practices and the extensive major projects entrusted to us by our prestigious clients allows us to offer many high growth potential opportunities to our employees in well-established technologies such as Oracle and Microsoft, as well as in the latest technological innovations such as Artificial Intelligence (A.I), Machine Learning, business intelligence, data analytics and many more.
The diversification of our workforce is another factor that sets us apart, resulting from our many international recruitment initiatives and our ongoing efforts to promote diversity and inclusion. We belong to the 30% Club, which encourages women’s access to leadership positions.