Please note that candidates must have an eligible work permit for Canada and be fluent in French.
Do you want to experience the essence of a large organization in a company with a personal touch? Come and work with us! We are looking for creative, innovative, and collaborative people like you to join our team.
At the heart of Alithya’s values is the well-being of our employees and their families. That's why, we continue to follow the Public Health Agency of Canada’s recommendations closely.
We remain close to you, while keeping our distance via Phone, Skype, Zoom or however you like.
Take your ambitions to the next level
As a Solutions Architecture Consultant, you will make recommendations related to solution or enterprise architecture and produce deliverables related to your field, in the context of cases or projects with a very high operational and conceptual complexity. These require a comprehensive and in-depth analysis and understanding of the business and the organization. There are many linkages. You will be called upon to interact with a very large number of stakeholders working in various fields of expertise. Interpersonal skills are essential.
The nature of the cases requires broad and extensive expertise in several technology and/or business areas and covers aspects of data, applications and infrastructure.
- Participate in the design of solutions that meet business needs in large projects or programs that capitalize on architectural targets;
- Provide leadership and influence to business partners and solution/enterprise architecture specialists on strategic, complex and innovative initiatives.
When it just clicks!
Does this sound like you?
- College or university education in Computer Science;
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in IT, including 2 years in solution architecture;
- Experience developing solutions based on cloud technologies (IaaS, PaaS, CaaS, SaaS);
- Expertise in the delivery of integrated application solutions within the framework of Agile/Waterfall projects (needs analysis, identification, estimation, planning, implementation/deployment strategy);
- Experience in development (Java or .NET) of microservices, APIs, web services;
- Strong outreach, writing and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent ability to disseminate technical information;
- Team player and collaborator with colleagues;
- Communication with teams in French and English. Level expected:
- French: 4/4
- English: 3/4