Our awards are not only a source of pride, but a source of motivation. We strive to be the best in everything do. We look for ways to innovate, create and stay ahead of the curve. That’s our commitment to our clients. Helping you succeed is the reason we’re in business. While we don’t do it for the accolades, it sure is nice to receive them.
Alithya has achieved the prestigious Inner Circle award 14 times for Microsoft Business Applications. Membership in this elite group is based on sales achievements that rank us in the top echelon of Microsoft’s Business Applications global network of partners.
We have a privileged relationship with Microsoft R&D and executives that brings ongoing value to our customers.
- Finalist for the 2019 Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Partner of the Year
- 2018 Microsoft Canada Business Applications Innovation Impact Award Winner
- 2015 Microsoft Canada Impact Award Winner
- 2014 Microsoft Dynamics Manufacturing Partner of the Year
- 2014 Microsoft Dynamics Reference Partner of the Year
- 2014 Microsoft Cloud Partner of the Year
- 2016 Oracle Excellence Award for Outstanding Success in Big Data
- Named Among 100 Most Promising Big Data Solution Providers in CIOReview in 2016
- Achieved Oracle Validated Integration with Oracle Enterprise Healthcare Analytics in 2015
Alithya is proud to have been awarded the Champion, Montreal Region prize as part of the 2019 Quebec Employment Creators Awards. The award recognizes Alithya's outstanding performance and continuous efforts to create quality jobs in the metropolitan region.
In 2017, Alithya was awarded by the Conseil du patronat du Québec the National Job Creator Champion Prize at the Prix Créateurs d’emplois du Québec in recognition of its contribution to the province’s economic development.
Paul Raymond, president and CEO of Alithya, proudly accepted these awards and paid tribute to the primary factors in the company’s success: the consultants who have built the firm’s reputation for excellence and its long-standing clients.
On behalf of Alithya, Paul Raymond received the 2016 Entrepreneur of the Year Award from EY Québec in the IT category.
The OCNI 2019 Customer Service Excellence Award recognizes Alithya's ability to always live up to customers' expectations, with consistent attention to their needs, and an excellent record for project delivery within the Canadian nuclear industry.
Alithya won the 2016 Fidéides award in the Business and Social Engagement category for large companies. This recognition demonstrates our community support and engagement.
MONTREAL, Nov. 29, 2019 /CNW Telbec/ - Alithya Group inc. (TSX: ALYA) (NASDAQ: ALYA) ("Alithya"), a leader in strategy ...
MONTREAL, Oct. 16, 2019 /CNW Telbec/ - Alithya Group inc. (TSX: ALYA) (NASDAQ: ALYA) ("Alithya"), a leader in digital ...