Our awards are not only a source of pride, but a source of motivation. We strive to be the best in everything do. We look for ways to innovate, create and stay ahead of the curve. That’s our commitment to our clients. Helping you succeed is the reason we’re in business. While we don’t do it for the accolades, it sure is nice to receive them.
Alithya is proud to have been the recipient of a 2021 Eagle Award honoring Microsoft partners who demonstrate excellence in Microsoft Dynamics 365 customer adds. The prestigious award recognizes those who ‘dare to soar and set new standards’ in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Alithya has achieved the prestigious Inner Circle award 16 times for Microsoft Business Applications, including in 2021-2022. Membership in this elite group is based on sales achievements that rank us in the top echelon of Microsoft’s Business Applications global network of partners.
We have a privileged relationship with Microsoft R&D and executives that brings ongoing value to our customers.
- Finalist for the 2020 Microsoft Canada Business Applications IMPACT Award
- Finalist for the 2020 Microsoft Modernize Finance and Operations Partner of the Year
- Finalist for the 2019 Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Partner of the Year
- 2018 Microsoft Canada Business Applications Innovation Impact Award Winner
- 2015 Microsoft Canada Impact Award Winner
In 2021, Alithya was nominated for the TAG award for its development of Faster Families, a Microsoft Power app created for Adoption-Share, a US-based non-profit organization dedicated to reducing adoption barriers and increasing child placement. The Faster Families app leverages cutting-edge technology to enable the organization to significantly shorten the time required to connect foster-care children with the right adoptive families.
- In 2021, Alithya was twice a finalist for a Mercure in the Successful Business Strategy category as well as the International Market Development category.
- In 2020, Alithya was a finalist for a Mercure in the Entrepreneurship category. Finalists in the category distinguish themselves through having implemented winning strategies for the growth of their activities.
- Paul Raymond, President and CEO of Alithya, named by the leaders of the Quebec technology industry
- 2016 Oracle Excellence Award for Outstanding Success in Big Data
- Named Among 100 Most Promising Big Data Solution Providers in CIOReview in 2016
- Achieved Oracle Validated Integration with Oracle Enterprise Healthcare Analytics in 2015
Alithya is proud to have been awarded the Champion, Montreal Region prize as part of the 2019 Quebec Employment Creators Awards. The award recognizes Alithya's outstanding performance and continuous efforts to create quality jobs in the metropolitan region.
In 2017, Alithya was awarded by the Conseil du patronat du Québec the National Job Creator Champion Prize at the Prix Créateurs d’emplois du Québec in recognition of its contribution to the province’s economic development.
Paul Raymond, president and CEO of Alithya, proudly accepted these awards and paid tribute to the primary factors in the company’s success: the consultants who have built the firm’s reputation for excellence and its long-standing clients.
On behalf of Alithya, Paul Raymond received the 2016 Entrepreneur of the Year Award from EY Québec in the IT category.
The OCNI 2019 Customer Service Excellence Award recognizes Alithya's ability to always live up to customers' expectations, with consistent attention to their needs, and an excellent record for project delivery within the Canadian nuclear industry.
Alithya won the 2016 Fidéides award in the Business and Social Engagement category for large companies. This recognition demonstrates our community support and engagement.
MONTREAL, Nov. 29, 2019 /CNW Telbec/ - Alithya Group inc. (TSX: ALYA) (NASDAQ: ALYA) ("Alithya"), a leader in strategy ...
MONTREAL, Oct. 16, 2019 /CNW Telbec/ - Alithya Group inc. (TSX: ALYA) (NASDAQ: ALYA) ("Alithya"), a leader in digital ...