When you partner with Alithya for your energy solutions you’re teaming up with respected industry experts. We can provide you with expertise that spans nuclear, oil and gas, and utilities. Factor in a sterling track record for project delivery and you’ll know why Alithya is the right choice.
Alithya’s combination of domain expertise, stellar project delivery record, and high staff retention in addition to our knowledge of nuclear standards and engineering change control processes, make us a great long-term delivery partner.
Alithya is your trusted Software Design Services Provider and digital transformation partner in the Canadian nuclear industry. As a CSA N299.1-compliant vendor, our expertise spans from the control room to the boardroom – from the design and development of safety-critical shutdown systems (Category I) and reactor control systems (Category II) to safety-related monitoring and HMI/SCADA systems (Category III), Cyber Security and delivering IT solutions including CASSITM. Alithya helps customers modernize and innovate in areas like Internet of Things (IoT), Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
The oil and gas industry demands suppliers who not only provide control system and application engineering expertise but who can also leverage that knowledge to translate data into analytic and decision support systems, designed to enable their business. Alithya partners with clients to create roadmaps that evaluate current business processes. We have extensive experience in the implementation of blending and movement automation applications within both legacy and current refinery offsite systems.
Alithya’s industry-focused software services and solutions are designed to help your organization manage its regulatory requirements, improve operational efficiencies, and drive continuous improvement. From custom hardware engineering, to component replacement, to critical robotics, Alithya’s breadth of knowledge and experienced engineers allow us to provide end-to-end, integrated services tailored to your needs.
Alithya’s unique mix of engineering and IT capabilities allows us to design and deliver truly integrated systems from the control room to the board room, and everything in between. Our wide breadth of experience ranges from simulation and control systems to analytics, data management, and cloud computing. Our expertise, along with our extensive history working with the energy sector, sets us apart from other software design service providers and makes us the ideal partner for your next engineering or IT project.
CASSI™ Equipment Reliability Solutions
CASSI™ Equipment Reliability includes key indicators such as critical scope survival and stability, permits, clearances and walkdowns. It also includes availability, downtime stats, total PM:CM, costs, and hours. Indicators such as backlog analysis and ERI scorecard, schedule adherence and completion, resource loading and stability, emergent work and carryover and equipment consolidation are also included.
CASSI™ Work Management Solutions
CASSI’s work management solutions offers innovative dashboards, reports, and drilldowns that summarize work management metrics and enable effective root-cause analysis. CASSI’s fully automated processing and reporting on key metrics allows its users to focus on analyzing results and improving management and execution, rather than on data collection and validation.
Control/Software Engineering Solutions
Alithya puts its application engineering expertise to work so that you can be in the driver’s seat. Custom designed or turnkey, we are leaders in delivering systems that are safe, reliable and compliant.
Our unique mix of control system, software design, and integration experience, along with regulatory and cyber security compliance expertise, sets us apart from other software design service providers.
We are known for our innovative approach and we are well positioned to help customers with modernization/digital transformation using technologies, such as cyber security, big data, Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Machine Learning.
Alithya has a long history of success in implementing training simulator software solutions for mission-critical and safety-critical projects. Our teams have successfully completed many large-scale projects including fuel handling control computer emulation, simulator computer replacement, training simulator upgrades, and desktop simulators.
Alithya’s qualified staff are leading experts in design and development of custom training simulator solutions for the Canadian nuclear industry and have contributed to the success of multiple projects.
Our services include:
- Real-time simulation and consulting services
- Solution prototyping
- Validation and testing
- Training simulator content definition and project management
- Alithya understands that complex systems require innovative solutions and our expert staff work with you to determine the best approach for your simulator needs.
Legacy Hardware Replacement
Alithya’s hardware experts work with your stakeholders to pinpoint requirements and establish the most effective process to achieve your project goals. Our services range from the replacement of legacy hardware to the engineering of a private strategy and digital technology for new hardware solutions. In conjunction with Alithya’s extensive software expertise, we provide a one-stop solution for our clients.
Alithya provides support throughout the development cycle from concept to delivery – including design, reviews, prototypes, manufacturing, and testing.
Industrial control systems employ specific technologies where traditional cyber security strategies may not always be suitable. Alithya has extensive experience with these systems, and understands the importance of securing your digital assets without affecting critical system functions.
Let us help you adapt to the latest in industry best practices and meet your regulatory needs, including: NIST SP800-82, NIST SP800-53, NRC RG5.71 and CSA N290.7-14. Learning and adopting these niche cyber security strategies will help you stay ahead of potential risks and help you deliver your products with confidence.
Nuclear and Regulatory Compliance
The nuclear industry has the highest regulatory requirements of any industry sector. The stakes are too high to accept anything less. Alithya’s Quality Practice provides the services you require to help you meet your quality assurance obligations:
- Software Qualification and Commercial Grade Dedication. Assessing pre-developed software products for suitability in nuclear safety applications (EPRI, CSA).
- Independent Verification and Validation. Objective and thorough testing is vital for determining the readiness of your critical systems.
- Critical Design/Code Review. Ensuring your design and code are sound, safe, and robust.
- Quality Assurance Program Audit. We perform gap analyses of your QA program against prevailing standards (10CFR50, IEEE, CSA, CE).
Energy IT and Integration
In the energy industry, experience is key to the integration of legacy and state-of-the-art systems. Your stakeholders demand teams that deliver on time, every time.
Alithya’s IT experts combine technical skills with deep domain expertise to provide the nuclear and power generation industries with high-quality solutions tailored to their business needs. Our IT expertise spans from project management and business analysis, to custom application development.
Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)
We have a solid track record in Enterprise Performance Management, whether on-premise or Cloud. Our experts apply over two decades of certified technical knowledge and real-world business experience to enable solutions that maximize your business. Alithya is the clear choice for defining, measuring, and innovating your business.
Why choose Alithya for your Energy projects?
- Thought leadership by a trained, trusted, and certified Oracle Partner
- An effective, detailed, best practice multi-phased approach to create collaborative financial systems using Oracle Business Analytics solutions
- Solutions that include powerful calculators with hundreds of functions and algorithms and procedural calculations
- Custom solutions that centralize functions, calculations, and aggregations, and offer secure, uninterrupted, fast and intuitive data
- A capabilities-driven strategy that can drive returns higher even when prices are falling
- Trending analysis that makes it easy to derive cash flow, IRR, and NPV
- Access to key performance indicators that drive your business forward, including analysis of production rates and expenses, well history maps and logs, drilling permits and well diagrams, drilling, completion, and workover costs, LOE by well, and ROI for well activities
Enterprise Resource Management (ERP)
Our trained experts can advise you on the right ERP solutions to meet your business objectives. We work with you to define a strategy, and then plan, implement, and support ERP projects tailored to your specific requirements. Transform your business and drive growth with flexible cloud, hybrid, or on-premise ERP solutions.
Alithya can help you implement the right ERP solution to:
- Enhance productivity, reduce costs, and improve controls
- Improve business performance and drive operational excellence across the organization
- Automate low-value, manual tasks so you can focus on the strategic initiatives that will move your business forward
- Leverage real-time data for predictive insights to improve your decision-making and performance management
SOLUTION SHEET - Manage technical and timeline risks of your projects.
SOLUTION SHEET - Improve preparation, execution, and reliability activities.
Timely, consistent, and accurate executive and departmental reports.
Implementation of an ERP system and adapted BI solution requires experts in the field.