Operational Transfer Pricing (OTP) in Oracle Cloud EPM
Managing model updates, validating results, and distributing invoices for the monthly operational transfer pricing (OTP) process is often cumbersome and not repeatable. Often OTP solutions lack the flexibility needed to create scenarios to validate results and instead require manual changes and updates.
Built on the Oracle EPM Cloud Framework, Alithya OTP promotes transparency and flexibility to enable faster model changes without sacrificing ease of use. It delivers an integrated way to manage and report the effect of OTP easily and efficiently across your organization on a global scale.
Implement an operational transfer pricing process across your organization to address:
- Lack of integration of transfer pricing data with other financial information
- Intensive manual maintenance of transfer pricing process and solutions
- Opportunity costs due to inefficient transfer pricing settings
- Time-consuming and inflexible reporting to comply with audit and internal requirements
- Inability to control the sequential nature of the transfer pricing process
- Delayed access of financial information to internal and external financial consumers
- Cumbersome intercompany and foreign exchange validation
- Insufficient standardization leading to inefficiency in the OTP process
Architected for Performance
Turn to Alithya Operational Transfer Pricing to quickly and cost effectively realize time-to-value using a trusted, end-to-end process.
OTP Learning Kit
Operational Transfer Pricing is complicated. Let us simplify it.
Get instant access to content that explains how OTP contributes to business success, how Oracle PCMCS powers OTP, what are OTP methodologies, and more.
Please contact us for more information about Alithya Operational Transfer Pricing that leverages Oracle EPM.
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc successfully implemented OTP in Oracle EPM Cloud to achieve a dynamic and scalable ...
An OTP Solution
Operational Transfer Pricing, the mechanism for pricing the internal trading of goods and services within subsidiaries ...