End-to-End Cyber Security
Outpacing cyber threats has become a critical need across all organizations as cyber threats are rapidly increasing. Given the leap in attack sophistication, it is more important than ever for organizations to ensure a secure “defence in depth” strategy to prevent breaches and strengthen security posture.
Alithya understands the importance of securing digital assets with minimal impact to critical system functions. Our expertise in evaluating and remediating operational technology (OT) systems for cyber security vulnerabilities has helped numerous customers to discover, protect, and monitor critical data and assets, and outpace cyber threats.
Cyber Security Services
- End-to-end cyber security program lifecycle development
- Enhancement to existing security programs and governance
- Asset identification and risk-based classification
- Assessment of cyber security posture for new or existing Critical Digital
- Assets (CDAs) and Cyber Essential Assets (CEAs)
- Implementation of cyber security controls
Our highly qualified engineers and analysts, paired with decades of experience, positions us to deliver comprehensive cyber security services that address all stages of program implementation.
Nuclear Grade Computers & Lockers
Counter cyber threats and protect your digital assets with Alithya's cyber-hardened Nuclear Grade Computers and Smart Lockers.
Our solutions are designed to contribute to your defense-in-depth strategy by providing a more secure means of interacting with your critical plant equipment.
Process Control Systems
niche cyber security strategies will help you stay ahead of potential risks and help you deliver your products with confidence.
Computer Systems and Components
- Distributed Control Systems
- Field Programmable Gate
- Array (FPGA) based devices
- Programmable Automation
- Controllers (PAC)
- Programmable Logic
- Controllers (PLC)
- Systems important to nuclear
- safety & security
- Vapour Recovery Dryer
SCADA & Plant Information Systems
- Emergency preparedness
- Legacy System Replacement
- Plant Display or Monitoring Systems
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
Alithya’s Quality Practice provides the services you require to help you meet your quality assurance obligations:
- Software Qualification and Commercial Grade Dedication. Assessing pre-developed software products for suitability in nuclear safety applications (EPRI, CSA).
- Independent Verification and Validation. Objective and thorough testing is vital for determining the readiness of your critical systems.
- Critical Design/Code Review. Ensuring your design and code are sound, safe, and robust.
- Quality Assurance Program Audit. We perform gap analyses of your QA program against prevailing standards (10CFR50, IEEE, CSA, CE).
Outpace threats & protect your organization
Meet compliance requirements and know with confidence your information is secure.
Alithya’s portfolio includes decades of work in regulatory compliance including assisting top tier customers to identify and address cyber security challenges and implement strategies to improve system resilience.
Trusted Control System and Digital Transformation Partner
Watch this video to learn more about how Alithya can help you transform your business by applying innovation and modern technologies.
For over 40 years, Alithya has developed a distinguished reputation based on its flawless track record of solutions, long-term partnerships with customers, and deep expertise in the energy sector. Alithya has delivered hundreds of projects on-time and on-budget to customers across Canada and the US.
Our expertise spans from the control room to the boardroom – from the design and development of safety-critical shutdown systems and reactor control systems to safety-related monitoring, HMI/ SCADA systems, plant data historians, cyber security, and delivering IT solutions, including CASSI™.
As the number of cyber attacks on computers and other digital systems continue to increase, it is becoming vital for ...
TORONTO, May 6, 2021 /CNW Telbec/ - Alithya Group inc. (TSX: ALYA) (NASDAQ: ALYA) (« Alithya »), a strategy and digital ...