Is Disconnected Data Slowing Down Your Company?
Siloed data can hamper your company and lose you valuable opportunities, costing you both time and money.
For companies, using disconnected data will often result in:
- Poor, fractured decision-making
- Different results for the same calculation
- Numbers that are impossible to source because of a lack of drill down capability
- Project delivery delays
- Quote mistakes
Sound familiar? Data analytics has transformed business in many ways by providing organizations with actionable insights that yield positive results. More and more companies are turning to data analytics and data visualization software and solutions. In 2020, 54% of businesses stated that cloud-based business intelligence (BI) was vital to their current and future initiatives1. And this number has only continued to grow!
In fact, businesses that use data analytics are 5x more likely to make faster decisions2, and most now rely on data analysis to get customer insight, boost productivity and improve project management.
Most of our clients want to move their existing on-premises data analytics to the cloud and want data visualization or data governance capabilities. In fact, managing unstructured data is a challenge for 95% of businesses3. But we can help you with that and much more!
Connected data and data democratization will allow you to:
- Improve productivity and efficiency
- Make faster, more effective decisions
- Enable self-service
- Improve visualization and insights
- Boost financial performance
- Use machine learning and predictive modeling
- Gain a competitive advantage
- Enhance customer experience
- Improve customer acquisition and retention
- Identify and create new revenue streams
Financial Services Case Study
Recently, a financial services customer enlisted Alithya to help them merge two organizations and integrate their distinct information environments. Data is a key strategic asset that is vital to the company’s success. Working closely with the company, we were able to build a roadmap to:
- Enable centralized, governed and secure data operations for both the new and legacy entities
- Integrate information services into the target architecture
- Follow the data governance guidelines
- Maximize cloud deployment of services
- Capitalize on improvement and modernization opportunities
- Reuse existing materials when possible
- Align the program and business systems roadmaps
- Keep BI services working during the transition
Contact us to find out how Alithya’s expert business intelligence teams can optimize your data governance and data strategy.