Published January 12 2021
With all the different changes coming to the Microsoft Power Platform, users need to stay up to date on the current authoring version in Power Apps. With new authoring versions, users will get new features and functionality i.e. (Spatial Mapping).
1. Click on the file button.
2. Once you click on the file button, the screen will take you into the setting for your Power App. Click on the Accounts menu.
3. Once you are in the accounts settings you will need to click on the (change authoring version hyperlink).
4. Click the authoring version drop down and select the latest authoring version.
5. Once you have selected the latest version you will need to click the (reload + apply version button).
6. When going to a new Power App authoring version your app may break so just be aware of the changes that are in the newest authoring version.
Power Up with Power Apps!!!