Alithya 365 Operations
From regional companies to international conglomerates, manufacturers across all industries face distinct challenges arising from expanding regulatory requirements, quality testing demands and complex sales channels. That’s why life sciences, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, food and beverage, commodity, industrial, specialty, agricultural, chemical and discrete manufacturers turn to Alithya 365 Operations. It extends the basic functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365 by providing data insights to make better operational decisions and quickly identify and resolve any regulatory issues.
- Accelerate and streamline processes to reach resolutions quicker and more efficiently.
- Leverage quality data and results across the enterprise to provide key visibility and to alert appropriate stakeholders to quality problems as they arise.
- Address critical quality and regulatory compliance requirements for industries which are regulated by FDA, OSHA, EFSA, EMA, HC etc.
- Address CGMP related gaps in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for finance and operations.
- Standardize and centralize the investigative process – resulting in lower cost of regulatory compliance, process efficiency gains and better overall product quality.
- Ensure compliance with regulations while increasing product quality, customer satisfaction and market penetration.
- Improve quality processes – leading to reduced cost, more efficient material handling and mitigated risks
- Drive continuous improvement with closed-loop process
Elevate Your Quality Results to a Position of Importance
The Quality order processing workspace consolidates the information you need so key visibility to quality problems can drive important decisions in your organization.
Get an edge over your competition with Alithya 365 Operations. It amps up Microsoft D365 for Finance and Operations with additional, powerful capabilities to address regulatory compliance, operational processes, customer satisfaction, and product quality.
- Approved Customer List (ACL)
- Batch Production Record (BPR), Electronic Batch Record (EBR), or Device History Record (DHR)
- Customer-specific Certificate of Analysis (COA)
- Corrective Action / Preventative Action (CAPA)
- Enhanced Digital Signatures (eSig)
- Enhanced Non-conformance Process
- Flexible Sampling
- Instrument Calibration
- Master Manufacturing Record (MMR) or Device Master Record (DMR)
- Product Dispensing
- Quality Associations for Returns and Transfers
- Quick Results Entry
Contact us to learn more about Alithya 365 Operations and other manufacturing industry solutions we offer with our Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP implementation services.