Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Experience (CE/CRM)
From marketing to sales to services, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement cultivates customer relationships that deliver results. Alithya can help you make the most of your cloud CRM investment to gain increased customer visibility and improved productivity. Our add-on solutions and services solve deeper challenges by role and by industry.
Alithya’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE experts can help you make the right choices to create more engaging customer experiences, leverage intelligent sales and marketing, enable proactive customer services, unleash connected field services, and connect with every customer.
Alithya’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE implementation expertise includes:
- Sales - Close more deals and forge strong bonds with a single view of your customers and their future needs.
- Marketing - Build customer trust with a unified, adaptable communication platform. Engage customers in real time and personalize customer experiences with AI.
- Customer Service - Exceed customer expectations consistently by optimizing resources and assisting technicians efficiently.
- Field Service - Boost service levels across all touchpoints by providing fast access to real-time customer data.
- Project Service Automation - Track progress, assign the right resources, and deliver profitable projects on time and on budget.
- Customer Insights - Personalize your prospect and customer engagements using transactional, behavioral, and demographic data.
Alithya was flexible and fit into Altium’s culture and needs. I am impressed with the outcomes we have seen. It’s more than just the numbers, it’s really the culture shifts that we’ve experienced with our employees who are really driving this and wanting it. That is something I really didn’t expect.
Microsoft Dynamics Customer Engagement fits into the longer-term roadmap of our technology strategy, and it’s worked out really well. No problem was too big or small for Alithya to work with us on.
We spent a significant amount of time reflecting inward to understand our processes and what we really wanted out of technology. We conducted a thorough review of all options, but as a Microsoft house, Microsoft Dynamics 365 was the right choice. It allows customizations and provides compatibility across various tools. Alithya then brought in a unique point of difference with their process of adapting D365 to our needs.
2022 Professional Services Insights
Benchmark your organization, keep up with the latest trends, and address challenges to ensure your firm is competitive.
Our annual trends report seeks to illuminate and understand the challenges facing the professional services industry and includes key insights gleaned from survey responses across the sector.
Optimize your CRM strategy with an industry lens
Implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement with our expertise, so you can manage your people, assets, operations, and offerings with greater visibility, better planning, and strategic insight.
- Manufacturing (including Equipment Dealers)
- Healthcare (Providers)
- Professional Services
- Higher Education
Learn more about Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Alithya's CRM solutions and benefit from our 20 years of industry experience.
According to analysis by Gartner and Forrester, the two leading CRM platforms are Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics ...
Recent market uncertainties have ushered in an unprecedented digital transformation that has fundamentally changed how ...
Florida Municipal Power Agency (FMPA) is a wholesale electricity provider to 31 city-owned power companies in Florida. ...
In order to serve its insurance customers and agency partners, this insurance company partnered with Alithya to ...